Acne Evaluation and Consultation
45 min $50
Learn about your skin type, its conditions, and the type of acne you have. An examination and testing of your skin will be preformed to learn its special needs and tolerances. A custom-designed home care routine for you to follow will be provided to help achieve clear, healthy skin. The evaluation may be done alone or you may continue right into an acne treatment.
Acne Consultation with First Time Treatment
1.5 hrs $85
Your consultation and treatment appointment includes:
- Determination of your skin type, acne type and skin tolerance
- Recommendations for the products and treatments you will need to get clear
- Overview of aggravating factors that may make you break out – foods, medications, cosmetics, stress, etc.
- A packet of information that has everything covered in the consultation
- An acne exfoliating treatment with extractions
Acne Treatments (for clients in Treatment Plan)
45 min $65 - Discount Packages Available
We will want to see you every two weeks for an acne treatment. It typically takes about six to eight services over a 3 to 4-month period of time to get you mostly to completely clear.
- Review of the type of treatment your skin needs when you come in. They will also
- Assess how your home care regimen will be adjusted so that your skin does not over-adapt and stop responding.
As you get clear, your treatments will become shorter – there won’t be as many extractions to do!
After your acne is under control, you will simply need to maintain your home care products to keep clear.
Back Acne or Chest Acne Treatment
45 min $65
($30 as an Add On to face treatment)
Acne on the body is assessed the same way as on the face. Testing the skin for sensitivity and tolerance to products. Often, the back needs stronger products because the skin is thicker and less sensitive than on the face.
Additional Information and Helpful Links
- Face Reality
- Face Reality Acne Brochure
- Products are not included in the cost of the treatment.
- Expect to pay about $150 for your first set of acne products at your first appointment. We do not offer treatments or extractions to clients that do not use our home care products.